Monday, August 22, 2011

Progress so far

My last weigh in was last Tuesday and I was down even more. I'm not allowed to reveal how much because I'm going to be part of a weight loss/healthy eating class and the teacher wants me to keep it a secret. The great thing is that I'm down! When I first started, I thought, "One hundred pounds is sooo much to lose!" It is no longer 1oo lbs. to lose, I will tell you that. lol. Clothes are getting looser and I'm in a good place mentally. If I eat something that I shouldn't, my body feels pretty slump all day. It's just becoming not worth it to cheat anymore. It's great! I actually had Starbucks the other day and didn't mess up my whole calorie count! I was so excited to know that I could still go out for Starbucks with friends and not overdo it! I got the Iced Mocha Light Blended Coffee, w/out syrup or whipped cream and it was still really tasty! It was only 110 calories! I went to Denny's before and nothing looked good on the whole menu! I knew that I wasn't going to pay that much to see the scale go the wrong way on the next weigh in. There are still TONS of places I can eat and be well within my calorie count for the day. On Friday night, I went to Bdubs and got the Naked Tenders and a side salad. With Spicy Garlic sauce of course! You can treat yourself without killing your calories for the day. I still have some foods that I have to stay completely away from because I know that I will overeat them. Pizza and soft chocolate chip cookies are the two main ones. I hope that a lot of people are reading this, because I want you to know that you can do it. IF I CAN DO THIS, YOU DEFINITELY CAN DO IT! Thanks to my hubby for checking in on me and asking if I'm counting the food that I'm eating and such. I'll blog again soon. Hopefully with pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you and how things are going for you! I haven't been doing the greatest with mine lately. :( I was doing so good there for awhile, but to be honest I don't know what happened. I think it might have been me not checking in on my site that helps me keep track of my calories and exercise. I am glad I read this though, I am kind of shamed now, so hopefully tomorrow I can get back on the wagon. Keep up all the great work!!

    ReplyDelete