Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New beginnings

I have been horrible about keeping up on all of the blogging. I wish I were more tech savvy so that I could be more consistent. Thank you all of always being so forgiving. Well, I'm definitely losing some weight. The best part is that others are noticing. It becomes like a drug. The more that people compliment me, the harder I want to work. I have this drive in me that's incredible. I have been running in the morning and trying to squeeze in a workout at night. I really wanna work out a couple of times a day more consistently. This weather has me feeling kinda blah right now and working out really pumps me up. Every time I get stressed out I want to run to my escape...exercise. Some of my favorite exercises to do are on the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus. If you do not own the Wii Fit Plus, check out this preview: 





Another favorite workout of mine is Zumba. I am a horrible dancer, but when I dance with Zumba, I feel like I could win Dancing with the Stars! It is a fantastic combination different dances from hip hop to african to belly dancing. Right now I am doing the Zumba Core. It is very reasonably priced as well.  Check out this preview: 




I want to share one other idea with you. Something that I found on Pinterest. Take two red solo cups and mark one as "EXERCISES"  and the other as "DONE"  Take popsicle sticks and write one exercise on each stick with varying repetitions. This will allow you to see how much you have accomplished with your workouts throughout the day. 



I hope that some of these tips are encouraging to you and to others. Never give up. It doesn't matter how times you fall off the wagon, what matters is how many times will get back up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment